Wednesday, December 10, 2008

human/non-human

Here is an interesting little video that I watched this morning:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6r4KT8-VX0

It is not the best example but it totally makes me think of the question what defines human and what are you if you're not human..

Here are some of the lyrics from the song,

Are we human?
Or are we dancer?
My sign is vital
My hands are cold
And I'm on my knees
Looking for the answer
Are we human?
Or are we dancer?

Will your system be alright
When you dream of home tonight?
There is no message we're receiving
Let me know is your heart still beating

To the Killers, you can either be human or a dancer I guess. What I find interesting is that they include a couple of lines that signify what they think human means as well as non-human/dancer.

Something to think about.

Peace,
Kerrilynn

No comments: