Tuesday, February 17, 2009

More Video Gaming Fun!

You can find this stuff everywhere! I think it is interesting.

This first story is about a 13 year old dad. Do you think that the actions in video games really helps to shape a persons behavior?

This one is about full frontal nudity in games. I don't really know how I feel about this one. I mean, I don't really care if people are naked or not but it is the type of thing that causes a lot of social tensions within communities regarding who should play games like this. It is the foul language that I don't like.

This one has the revealing of full frontal nudity. Oooooo I know curious minds might take a look. My partner told me that "the first game that they mention at the top of that page, Custer's Revenge, is considered to be the crudest game ever made. You play as a cowboy who rapes indian women... it was made in the 80's, a little extreme" and that "you should Wikipedia it."

Peace,
Kerrilynn

No comments: